2012年3月22日星期四

My Favourite Bags

Bags now develops with the fashion trend hand in hand, especially the bags for RC Air Swimmers the female, they can be considered as important as women's high-heeled shoes, ornaments and so on. To a fashionable woman, she should care about every details on her, if she wears the sexy and charming red-soled shoes, popular ornaments and sexy clothes, then a suitable bag is a must to her. It is true that at first bags are for the practical use, but with the development of the fashion, bags gradually becomes more a ornament than the air swimmers practical use.As a girl, of course I like anything that can make me more beautiful. I like beautiful ornaments, including the bags, I have been considered bags as ornaments. The bag brand I like most is the Chanel, in fact, I have many bags belonging to the brands such as Chanel, Gucci, Chloe and so on. Because I think we should treat bags as clothes, everyday I change my clothes, and in order to go well with the clothes I wear, I should Syma s107 upgrade change the bags I use, because different styles and colors of bags should go with the corresponding styles and colors of clothes. I have used the Chanel bags for many years, almost for 10 years, I can not count how many bags of Chanel I have bought. I like that feeling of the Chanel bags, the bags are designed very uniquely and classicly, sometimes the bags are decorated with the natural animal fur, which make the bags more charming and luxurious, and sometimes the belt are very delicate, say, many belt are made from the metal, the chain can highlight a woman to a large degree, giving a cool and sexy feeling. I know that many classic styles of the Chanel bags are still very popular through so many years.And even a month ago, I bought a Chanel bag, the color is silk, it is not very big, it is made of leather, and the belt is the metal chain, and there is a quite big ornament as a decoration, it has very delicate pattern, and in the hot summer it is so suitable and fashionable. I think that it is better than any Hobo bag. I can use it when I go to work, when I go shopping, go to a party and so on, it is very easy to match clothes.

没有评论:

发表评论